August Favourites

It’s that time again when I share with you what I’ve been loving over the past month, so let’s get to it!


The first two items come from my mini stationary haul in Poundland after I was inspired by brummymummyof2’s back to school stationary video.

First up is this academic diary…


I was automatically drawn to this diary because I absolutely love the colour and the pattern is super cute. It’s a handy little size that I’m able to pop into my bag when I’m out and about so I don’t have to carry a huge hardback diary that takes up a lot of room. I don’t really need a large diary because it’s sad to say that I probably won’t use it as much as I want to; I always end up forgetting to put it in my bag or I end up leaving it on my desk without writing in it. Despite this, there are decent sized spaces to write it so when I do manage to write something down, I won’t have to squeeze everything into a tiny box. The only downside to this diary is that I’m worried that the pages will fall out because it’s not bound together very well. But hey ho…

Let’s face it, the best thing about this diary is the fact that it was ONLY £1!!!!

My next purchase from Poundland was this two-pack of Zebra Pens.


I’m a sucker for stationary at the best of times but especially when it comes to a good pen. With these pens, I was immediately drawn to how bright and colourful they were – particularly compared to the other boring biros on the shelf. I really recommend these pens because they write really well and they don’t leave any smudges; this is a big deal for me as I’m left handed and I’m usually found with pen marks all over my hand. It’s also really comfortable to hold so I’m looking forward to using these pens in my lectures when I go back to university.

Another big shock – these pens were ONLY £1!!!!

Next up on my list is the Cyclax Nature Pure Vitamin E Face & Body Cream which I bought from Bodycare.


At the end of last month I ran out of my everyday moisturiser and I decided that I needed to shake things up a bit and try a new product because for the past like two years I have been using the Nivea Soft Moisturising cream and my face had become used to this product and wasn’t working as well as I wanted it to.

All I can say is, since I use this product after I’ve washed my face or before I put my makeup on, it has been working well on my skin so far; you don’t need to use a lot of it at once which is good because I hate my face feeling damp and as though it needs a few hours to sink in… plus it smells super nice and fresh so that’s a bonus!

Next, we have this really cute giraffe shopping bag that my mum bought for me from her weekend away.


If you know me then you should know that my absolute favourite animal is the giraffe and that’s why I fell in love with this bag straight away! The design is really unique, which I think is why I love it so much; however it does probably look like I’m strangling the poor giraffe but let’s brush that aside.

I can’t wait to take this bag back to university and use it as my new shopping bag. I’m going to look so stylish ha!

The next two on my list are both Disney related *shock horror gasp*!

First up is this Winnie-The-Pooh t-shirt from Primark.


I originally saw this t-shirt on disneyfind’s Instagram feed and I fell in love with it, so I had to go out and buy it myself! The t-shirt is super cute, and I love how it’s not overtly Disney like a lot of my Disney t-shirts are; I also love how the image of Pooh and the writing are embroidered rather than ironed on – so hopefully the t-shirt will last a long time.

I also wore it to watch Christopher Robin at the cinema earlier this month, which I absolutely ADORED! I wrote a review about it – I recommend you go read it if you haven’t already!

The other Disney related item on my list is the game Emoji Blitz.


Am I a bit childish for having a Disney game downloaded on my phone? Probably. Do I care? Hell no.

I randomly downloaded this game this month because I was bored and wanted something to pass the time, but I have become addicted to playing it! It’s a lot like Candy Crush in the way you have to get all the same Disney characters’ emojis together in order to score points and win challenges. I can admit that I’m not the best at it, as I can never find the matching emojis but it’s Disney so what’s not to love about it?!

Last but definitely not least on my list is Shawn Mendes (the new Shawn Mendes album).


I absolutely adore Shawn Mendes and his new album is amazing!! I would 100% say that this is my favourite album at the minute; I just love everything about the album and each song just flows so perfectly into the next one that it’s so hard not to love it. Plus I’m also learning all the songs for when me and Eddie go see him in Leeds next year (I can’t wait)!

My favourite songs on the album have to be Nervous and Perfectly Wrong; they’re both amazing songs and I find myself listening to them on repeat a lot!

-

Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed my monthly favourites! It’d be great to know what things you’ve been loving this month as I’m always looking for new things to try out.

Thanks for reading!

Em x

Comments

  1. The shopping bag is SO cute! <3
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts